Terms and Conditions
- We provide a single license for the purchase of any product from UBERApps.
- The manufacturer’s rights of our products sold to you solely belong to UBERApps.
- Selling our products to anyone without our written permission is illegal under PCT and raises a legal dispute.
- The client will be held responsible for the changes in the source code done by their own development team and UBERApps will not fix those issues or errors.
- If you would like to modify the features of the solution you purchased, you can request your development team to do so. But if any code leaks or bug occurrence is reported because of the changes done by your team, Uberpps can not be held responsible for the problem.
- The maintenance charges are for maintaining white-labeled applications hosted on our servers, including periodic updates.
- White labeling the platform does not include the configuration of the platform. UBERApps would guide the client and share all possible training and training material for the client to configure the platform, but UBERApps would not be responsible for configuring the platform. The client would have to complete the configuration himself.
- Payment terms:
a. The kick-off amount is non-refundable.
b. 18% GST is included in the cost mentioned above (in the case of Indian clients)
- Renewal in case of plan expiry:
a. Post plan expiry, the standard cost will be applicable as per the choice made by the client among the then available plans.
- We provide you demonstration of our products before purchasing any product from us. However, upon purchasing, UBERApps is not bound to give any refunds if you cancel the purchase later on. You can ask your queries and try the demonstration multiple times by contacting our sales team before you purchase the solution. For queries, please get in touch with email@example.com
- We extend our free technical support for six months after purchasing a product is done. The support hours last from 9:30 AM to 7:30 PM IST from Monday to Friday.
- UBERApps offers support via Email or Skype, and the turnaround time for reply ranges from a few hours after the query is posted during the working days.
- No response situation: In case of no response from the client’s side for more than seven days despite reminders from the Company’s side, the Company may put the development on hold. In case of no response from the client’s side for more than 14 days despite reminders from the Company’s side, the Company may terminate the contract.
The timeline to deliver the solution is 10-12 working days.
Please note: The timeline will be applicable from the project kick-off date and once the client shares all the requirements.