Accurate Eta With Live Traffic
UBERApps uses Google APIs to evaluate the driver arrival and ride completion duration. We have optimized the API calls to minimize the cost of Google's maps API costs, so you will not have to worry about the huge bills.
This feature enables you to give accurate arrival times to riders. Search for an address, find the closest driver, and get an accurate ETA, taking into account the live traffic on the road as well as the distance in kilometers to your location.
What is the ETA?
The estimated time of arrival (ETA) of a vehicle or person is the time when it or they are expected to arrive at their destination. The calculation is based on the planned duration of the route. Logistics is the study of how things get from one place to another. It is often used to tell customers when the vehicle carrying their goods will arrive.
How do I calculate the estimated time of arrival?
In taxi applications, multiple factors impact the estimated time of arrival. They include:
- Route distance between origin and destination.
- Vehicle average speed.
- Number and duration of intermediate stops.
- Weather conditions.
- Search any address.
- Get an accurate ETA and distance from a vehicle's current location.
- Live traffic information.
- Provide accurate and timely updates on when your driver will be at your location.
- Find the closest driver to undertake a trip.
- Reduce travel times and distances.
- Live traffic allows you to route your drivers correctly.
Ready to get started?
UBERApps - A fully customizable SAAS product, the best selling solution in the market.